Help us better understand and share the skills and talents of our region’s workforce with potential employers!
WHAT IS IT?
The WEskills database is a growing collection of resumes from individuals who are unemployed or underemployed.
It provides a regional skills profile of the available workforce in Windsor-Essex.
The database is used as a tool for:
- Matching the current skills of the workforce with skills needed by employers
- Attracting new employers to the region
- Identifying trends
- Identifying training opportunities
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Employers tell us their hiring needs.
- A WEskills Database search for specific skills, experience, education, etc., is conducted.
- Potential candidates identified.
THIS COULD BE YOU!
If you are identified, Workforce WindsorEssex will contact your Service Provider to inform them of the possible job opportunity.
Your Service Provider will then contact you.
GIVE CONSENT AND SUBMIT YOUR RESUME!
Consent forms are available at:
WINDSOR/LEAMINGTON ONTARIO WORKS DEPT.
& PARTNERING SERVICES PROVIDERS
If you are working with The City of Windsor Job Developers you can drop off your resume at the following mailboxes:
City of Windsor
Ontario Works Department
400 City Hall
Town of Leamington
215 Talbot St E
If you have questions about the WEskills Database project, please contact us using the email or phone number listed below.
Phone: (226) 674-3220, ext 857 or 859